Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fabric and its purposes

This is my absolutely favorite fabric. It matches Lilly's travel system almost exactly. I haven't cut anything from the 2 yards I bought because I don't want to waste any of it. But I do have big plans for it. Oh yeah! It's corduroy. That doesn't look right is that how you spell it?

This is one of the two burpies in this fabric that I made for Lilly. It is pinned and ready to be sewn.
This is a close up of the fabric.
This is one of the four burpies in this fabric. Two for each of my sis-in-laws who both are having baby boys!
another pick of pinned burpie...bad pic
Close up of the fabric


I love all three of these cord fabrics. They were in the fall section at Hobby Lobby. I am making burpies out of them, boppy pillow covers and probably a blanket or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment