Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why do four day weeks seem SO long?

This week Movie Monday did not happen. I did not watch a movie. Instead I....
-went to eat with a friend
-finally had my Valentine's date
-enjoyed a trip to the museum with the fam
-sunbathed at the Botanical Gardens
-took a 3!!!! hour nap
-picked up paint samples for our livingroom
-enjoyed a restful Sunday praising an amazing God
-sewed Lilly a dress, my first article of clothing sewn for Lilly
-finished a quilt from December
-watched my daughter have the time of her life at McDonald's play area

It was a wonderfully full weekend of family, love and friends. Upon returning to work today I was reminded of a sad fact. 4 day weeks seem to take a lot longer than a regular 5 day week. I need a vacation from my vacation....I'm thinking...



No comments:

Post a Comment