Thursday, February 17, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Three Things Thursday
1. Tomorrow night the hubs and I are finally getting to celebrate Valentine's Day. Mostly it is a surprise but I do know the church is having Paren'ts Appreciation Night and that is where Lilly will be. The picture above reminds me a little of what one of our dinner's on our Honeymoon. Jamacia was so wonderful, I hope tomorrow's dinner is just as fun!


2. Saturday we are going to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History and then a picnic lunch at the Botanical Gardens, pictured above. I have big plans for a photo shoot of Lilly and her mommy and daddy. Let's just say we have matching shoes!!!!!



3. This is my 100th post! I never thought I would get and at the same time it deosn't feel like there have been 100 posts. I feel like I need to go back and look at what all I wrote about. I hope to hit the next 100 a lot faster than I previously did with a few more followers. I am working on an idea to maybe have a month of posting everyday about some craft. Like maybe a month of freezer paper or something. I don't know....any ideas?






No comments:

Post a Comment