Friday, June 17, 2011

Been Away

We have been away in Galveston and loved every minute of it. Between the vacation and moving I probably wouldn't normally have the time to blog much but on top of it all Clayton went on second shift this week and it is reeking havoc on our lives until we get used to it. Poor thing he is struggling most because this week 3 days he worked 4pm to 1am and then turned around the next 2 days and is working 8am- 5pm. His schedule doesn't seem to be consistent yet and that is hard but we will get through and hopefully see why it is God's plan for us to be on this weird schedule.

I am trying to satiate the need to be crafty right now but most of my stuff is packed away getting ready for the move that is about to happen. It is really hard when your sewing machine is packed away and you really just wanna make something.

I am also preparing for 2 parties! The GRP (gender reveal party)/ showing off our new house is taking place very quick after we move in. The Lilly's 2nd birthday party follows a weekend or 2 later. I am really excited but I am afraid I am biting off more than I can chew. That is why my friend Lauren is coming over this weekend to help me get everything in order that we can! I am super excited.

This is it for now because Lilly will be waking up soon and I need to get into that gear. Miss yall though.

No comments:

Post a Comment