Wednesday, November 18, 2009

24 Hours!

In 24 hours me and my sis-in-law will be at the theater awaiting the bliss called New Moon.
I have been a Twilight fan for quite some time. I found it the summer I worked as a children's librarian. It was wonderful. A few weeks later Eclipse came out, while I was on vacation with the family and Clayton and we stopped at a Sam's in Colorado and got it. I was done before we got home.
I agonized over the pages where Edward proposes to Bella. I read them over and over and over again. Then in 2 months I was engaged.
Fast forward a year when me and my bff Nicole went to a Breaking Dawn release party, as high school teachers. Then Bella was pregnant and fast forward 2 months and Clayton and I were pregnant. It was crazy.
I have probably read those books 10 times each. I even wanted Clayton to read them so bad that I read them out loud to him and Lilly while she was still on the inside.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment