Thursday, March 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday


1. Pinterest

I have discovered Pinterest and I am officially hooked. It is genius because all the projects I find on blogs I wanna do but not yet, now I have a place to put them all so I can constantly see it and keep the inspiration going. I can see if I like lots of the same thing and then I will know it is time to create some of that stuff. It also lets me put like things together to decorate our house or my wardrobe. The possibilities are endless. You can find my stuff here!


2. Spring Break
Spring Break starts Friday for me at 3:00 pm. I am not counting the minutes or anything... I have a lot of fun things planned like dinner with friends, game night, lazy days but the worst thing I have planned.... sleep training Lilly all over again. We did it last year in April but when things got cold this year and her room not being insulated landed her in our bed again. It is definitely time but it will be hard hard hard. One she is on a toddler bed now so I have no idea how to keep her in it. 2 it breaks my heart and I love her in bed with us but I know our marriage and our health needs her out.

3. Coming Soon

Today I am 8 weeks along in working on our next big project. This project is due to be finished around October 20th and we can't be more excited. It was all very unexpected even though wanted more than anything. I will post about the whole story later. I just wanted to let you know what I am working the hardest on in these days with little posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment